Salwan Education Trust was instituted at Peshawar (West Pakistan) by Pandit Girdhari Lal Salwan. The Partition in 1947 resulted in the shifting of the Trust to New Delhi. The aim of imparting truly secular and quality education has withstood the test of time. ‘The Trust’ is synonymous with efficiency and education, which is quite apparent from the coveted network of its various institutions.
1. Salwan Boys Sr. Sec. School, Rajinder Nagar : 1949
2. Salwan Montessori School, Rajinder Nagar : 1950
3. Salwan Girls Sr. Sec. School, Rajinder Nagar : 1952
4. Salwan Public School, Rajinder Nagar : 1953
5. G.D. Salwan Public School, Rajinder Nagar : 1990
6. Salwan Public School (Afternoon), Rajinder Nagar : 1991
7. Salwan Junior Public School, Naraina : 1992
8. Salwan Public School, Phase-III, Mayur Vihar : 1996
9. Salwan Public School, Sector-15(II), Gurgaon : 1997
10. Salwan Montessori School, Sector-5, Gurgaon : 1999
11. Salwan Public School, Tronica City, Loni. : 2005
The philosophy of the Trust is to create good human beings, endowed with the spirit of Service Before Self. The vision of our Founder Father of imparting Quality Education to All, without the distinction of caste, class, colour, race and religion is alive even today. Very aptly did Dr. Rajinder Prasad, in 1956, pay rich tributes to our Founder when he remarked: - “The great work that Salwan Sahib has done for the cause of education has made me very happy. This monumental work will confer immortality on him”.